Our company and the service we provide
Our family business has been selling property in Gosport since 1969, having a prominent presence in the local property market. We always welcome the opportunity to assist in the sale of houses, flats and bungalows and provide advice without charge. We are happy to quote our selling fees and advise on additional costs charged by others that are associated with selling a property.
- Free Valuations
- Probate valuations carried out
- No sale - No fee
- No withdrawal or marketing charges
- No length of contract just 28 days notice to change
- Coloured Floor plans
- Attractive colour details
- Arranging for an Energy Assessment of your home
- Our own ‘In House’ weekly property guide
- Distinctive For Sale Boards
- Accompanied viewing
- Advice on presenting your home for sale
- www.Rightmove.co.uk advertising and additional Rightmove Microsite
- Promotion of your property on the website www.onthemarket.com
- Your property advertised on Facebook Marketplace in the property for sale section
- Adverts in the local monthly Big Voice and Town Crier magazines of selected properties
- This website www.Gosportproperty.com
We will work hard to find you a buyer but we realise this is only the start of our work.
The second stage of selling your property is often the longest period in the relationship with your Estate Agent. Some homes sell in just a few days or weeks but getting a sale through can on average take anything from 6 to 10 weeks. This, in our opinion, is where estate agents attitudes to this part of the process can differ greatly and where experience and professional handling of your sale can make a real difference to achieving a successful move. We understand how important support at this stage is to you.
- We will write to each party and their legal representatives on your behalf confirming the sale.
- We will assist or monitor where appropriate the submission of your purchaser mortgage application.
- We will liaise with your own and your buyers legal representatives throughout the sale to monitor the conveyancing process.
- We will assist in arranging any surveys.
- We will assist in helping to obtain estimates if items of work concern your buyer from their survey.
- We will monitor the progress of other sales in your chain by liaising with the estate agents involved.
- We will monitor the receipt of your buyer’s mortgage offer, signing of the contract and paying of the deposit.
- We will assist with agreeing a completion date if required.
- We will advise you when exchange of contracts has taken place.
- We will be happy to assist with the holding and handing over of keys on your completion day.